Why Choose Aveanna?No one understands how important it is to have the medical supplies you need like Aveanna. We deliver discreetly to patients on a monthly or as-needed basis, and our team of customer service experts can help answer questions related to insurance coverage and billing. We also offer competitive pricing when insurance does not cover a certain item. The fact is, we are here to help you get what you need, when you need it with a compassionate commitment to the families and patients we are so grateful to serve.
- We offer a wide variety of medical supplies to meet the needs of the homecare patient.
- Medical supplies are delivered to your front door at no additional charge.
- A specialist is available to help verify insurance eligibility and obtain authorizations for needed supplies.
- We are contracted with various Medicare and Medicaid plans, and many commercial insurances.
Learn more about the medical supplies that we can provide for:
We understand that incontinence is difficult to talk about. Our compassionate and professional staff is trained to talk with patients and clinicians about individual patient needs, concerns, and lifestyle to find the right product with the best fit. Utilizing the Prevail® Continence CoachTM program from First Quality®, we can help figure out the best products for you or your child and can identify comfort concerns before they become a problem.
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, urological supplies delivered discreetly to patients on a monthly basis. Our team of customer service experts can help answer questions related to insurance coverage and billing. We also offer competitive pricing when insurance does not cover a certain item.
- Intermittent Catheters
- External Catheters
- Foley Catheters
- Closed System Kits
- Leg Bags
- Bedside Drain Bags
- Irrigation and Insertion Trays