Aveanna: The Right Choice for Enteral NutritionAt Aveanna Healthcare Medical Solutions we have always focused on serving the tube feeding community and feel humbled that we are able to play a role in helping you thrive at home. We strive to be the best by bringing you the most appropriate selection to fit your specific needs backed by personal service and people who truly care about you and your family.
How We Support Our Patients
- We have a large selection of nutritional formulas – more than 200 – along with supplies, and feeding pumps.
- A Registered Dietitian, Registered Nurse and technician provides education on how to use a feeding pump and other supplies, either in the hospital or in the comfort of your home. Yes, we have bilingual staff available!
- Our team of Registered Dietitians is available to answer your questions about which formula is right for you.
- A Registered Nurse will follow up with you or your loved one to answer any question about tube feeding.
- Nursing and technical help is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Feeding supplies are delivered to your front door at no additional charge.
- A specialist is available to help verify insurance eligibility and obtain authorizations for needed supplies.
- We are contracted with various Medicare and Medicaid plans, and many commercial insurances.
How We Care for Our Patients
Our Registered Dietitians and Nurse pediatric specialists are here to help make the transition to tube feeding as smooth as possible. Our nursing team provides additional education and support right from the beginning and up until you and your child are at home and feel comfortable with tube feeding.
For those patients and families that have formula questions or need more in-depth nutritional advice, our Registered Dietitians are available to assist. We work closely with your doctor and can make formula, calorie, and protein recommendations to help children achieve proper growth and nutrition. In addition, our customer service team can help assist with your feeding supply needs and complete the necessary insurance forms so you have the right supplies you need at home to care for your child.
When eating a normal diet is not enough, having a feeding tube can be life-sustaining. Our Aveanna team of Registered Dietitians and Nurses will provide that extra level of education, support, and comfort for you and your loved ones. We can help with instruction on how to care for your tube and what formula is best, and we’ll coordinate all of this with your doctor.
Our Registered Dietitians can assist with determining what is the best formula for you, and they will follow up on a regular basis to make sure you are meeting your nutritional goals at home.